Post date: May 23, 2018 11:43:18 PM
TJS CLEANING SERVICES AND PURPOSE OF GDPR
The information we collect, when, and why this information is collected.
What we do with this information and how we share this information
REGARDING COMMERCIAL SERVICES/contracts
TJ's only uses limited data for commercial contracts such as the email address
for invoicing and holds no further data apart from contractual information sent
to us - such as basic specification for the particular building.
Commercial contracts have sent information for our ongoing use..
Data is no longer retained [once retendering occurs and we lose a contract]
The specific email is used only for the purpose it is given [to send invoices]
We hold no information about individuals within a building [unless we are given permission
to do so [for the soul purpose of "flat number and price"] and only with consent.
We never share this limited data with anyone.
You are aware that you have the following data protection rights:
• The right to be informed about the personal data we processes on you;
• The right of access to the personal data we processes on you;
• The right to rectification of your personal data;
Re: Email address for invoices and/or/ persons asking for our service within a commercial building.
Re: Address /name/ and price of work involved [is kept for our usage and can be deleted at any point]
if the person requires this [hence the deletion of data and work ended]
Data is never shared and is purely kept within consentual obligation for the work provided.
PERSONAL/PRIVATE/INDIVIDUALS USING OUR SERVICES
• We may retaoin your name purely to get to know you and identify you.
• Our website @ http://www.tjscleaningservices.co.uk/ does not collect any information apart from cookies
Cookies help you browse the site faster by remembering your last visit and storing vital information for page
loading - you can delete cookies at any time.
REGARDING PERSONAL/PRIVATE /INDIVIDUALS
RE: WINDOW CLEANING - PRESSURE WASHING - HIGH LEVEL VACUMMING - GUTTER CLEARANCE - PVC CLEANING...
You have the right ask for any personal data to be erased from our books
• The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
• The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
• The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a
public or legitimate interest;
• The right to withdraw consent at any time.